Boys with bikes outside the Boys Club Air Combat Crew Information, Window Display Bechard's Motor Co. Dunham's Advertisement Rollins - Dunham Co. Morning Sentinel Delivery Truck Fire above Sulka Jewelers C.E. Noyes Co. Parking Meters on Main Street Circus Elephants on Parade, Main Street Crescent Hotel, 1940's, part of the Krutzky Block. FMI: www.watervillemainstreet.org/historicwalk.p A. W. Larsen's Company Day's Jewelry CMP and Stern's, 81-85 Main Street. FMI: www.watervillemainstreet.org/historicwalk.php Boys paying the toll on the Two Cent Bridge Ladder 1 at Central Fire Station, Texaco station to the left. Haines Theatre The Haines Theatre was formerly located across from the Waterville Savings Bank building, downtown. Harris Bakery was located Waterville House of Pizza (Moor Building) is today. FMI: www.watervillemai Captain Robert La Fleur Airport Sign Joseph Motor Company The Haines Theatre was once located across the street . FMI: www.watervillemainstreet.org/historicwa Maine Central buses Lincoln's Dept Store, 72-76 Main St. Part of the Barrell Block, FMI: www.watervillemainstreet.org/h Children playing in the fountain, Castonguay Square, f/k/a The Common Butler's Dept Store, current location of SBS Carbon Copy. FMI: www.watervillemainstreet.org/histori White's Hamburger Haven Specialty Shoe Store, possibly Simpson & LaChance Shoe Store, Main Street Lincoln's Department Store; part of the Barrell Block. FMI: www.watervillemainstreet.org/historicwa Grants and First National Car driving through a flooded street W.W. Berry & Co. and Parks Diner, late 1940's Stern's, 81-85 Main Street, early 1940's. FMI: www.watervillemainstreet.org/historicwalk.php Waterville Auto Sales Elm's Restaurant This building located on Grove St, just east of Summer St., is now a waterproofing company. State Theater LaVerdiere's Drug Store, The Cyr Building. FMI: www.watervillemainstreet.org/historicwalk.php Mowry's Credit Jewelers and entrance to the Kennebec Hotel Post Office Square  between Main and Elm Streets. Switchboard Operators Children Swinging This photo is believed to be the Coburn Classical Instiute which burned in Feb. 1955. FMI: www.water Post Office Square corner of Main & Elm Streets. FMI: www.watervillemainstreet.org/historicwalk.php Rossignol Jewelers Aerial of the Old Post Office, 1950's Aerial view of the Concourse, 1950's Aerial photo showing intersection of Main and Elm Streets and College Ave. 1950's Endicott Johnson The Elmwood Hotel overlooking Central Fire, facing Main Street. Leo J. Libby Company Waterville Area Chamber of Commerce building Joseph's Market, Front Street now in business for 80+ years. Mail Service at Post Office Square Aerial view of Mt. Merici Barn, Chase Ave, 1960's The Yardgoods Center Redington House. FMI: www.watervillemainstreet.org/historicwalk.php Spring Brook Fuel Co. Snow removal in front of the Haines Building. FMI: www.watervillemainstreet.org/historicwalk.php Waterville Business District Sign over Main Street Street Maintenance Post Office Operations Al Corey's Music Store, 1950's. FMI: www.watervillemainstreet.org/historicwalk.php Sulka Jewelers Ticonic Row with Waterville Hardware, FMI: www.watervillemainstreet.org/historicwalk.php Super A & P Market Waterville Public Library. FMI: www.watervillemainstreet.org/historicwalk.php Arbo's Garage Main Street with a view of the Henrickson Block. FMI: www.watervillemainstreet.org/historicwalk.php Chas E. Morse & Son Co. Sisters of the Blessed Sacrament, located at 101 Silver Street Monument Square, now Veteran's Memorial Park.  FMI: www.watervillemainstreet.org/historicwalk.php Dunham's of Maine, late 1950's. FMI: www.watervillemainstreet.org/historicwalk.php Elm City Tobacco Co. and Athern's. FMI: www.watervillemainstreet.org/historicwalk.php South Grammar School on Gold Street (1972 & Present Day) Photo by Longley Studios - contributed by Kerri Marion Photo by Longley Studios - contributed by Kerri Marion Photo by Longley Studios - contributed by Kerri Marion Photo by Longley Studios - contributed by Kerri Marion Photo by Longley Studios - contributed by Kerri Marion Photo by Longley Studios - contributed by Kerri Marion  Photo by Longley Studios - contributed by Kerri Marion Sisters of the Blessed Sacrament, located at 101 Silver Street Waterville Area Chamber of Commerce Federal Trust Company Bank; FMI: www.watervillemainstreet.org/historicwalk.php Texaco Station that used to be next to Central Fire Station, where the new station is located now. W.A. Taylor Home Appliances
<
>
Harris Bakery was located Waterville House of Pizza (Moor Building) is today. FMI: www.watervillemai