Public Works Crew, date of picture unknown Electric Trolley in Downtown Waterville early 1900's as shown on a postcard. Circus parade on Main Street, about 1900.  Taken from north of Temple St. looking south. Covered bridges from the Winslow side of the Kennebec River. Interior of the Opera House, shortly after its opening, 1903-04. Old East Meeting House (1896) later City Hall and then Armory. Moved to face Front St in 1901. Teddy Roosevelt in Waterville.  August 27, 1902. City Hall, Centennial 1902 Downtown Waterville early 1900, trolley tracks can be seen on the cobblestone street Main Street looking North from the Common, about 1860. Central Maine Fairgrounds Track, c.1910, present site of MaineGeneral's Seton Unit. Main Street at the Common (Castonguay Sq.), looking north, 1855 Horse Car No. 1 of the Waterville & Fairfield Railroad Co. about 1888 Depot of Somerset & Kennebec Railroad, on Front St. at the foot of Temple St., about 1875 Entrance to the Central Maine Fairgrounds, about 1920.  (present Seton hospital location) Maine Central Railroad Depot, off College Ave looking north, c.1905 Brook Street School; 1894 - 2 rooms, 1916 - 4 rooms, 1927 - 8 rooms Main Street in downtown Waterville c.1900, electric trolleys in view. Main Street in downtown Waterville c.1900, electric trolleys in view. Myrtle Street School 1897 In 1907 "Nelson Day" was held at the fairgrounds.  Nelson was a very popular race horse. Central Fire Station surrounded by Elm Trees Mrs. Vose, approx. 1870-1875 Rail yard with steam engines The Mill on the Kennebec River, approx. 1870-1875 Geo. Jewell's Livery Stable, approx. 1870-1875 Pomerleau's Hair Dressing Parlors and shoe shine, approx. 1870-1875. Marking and cutting Ice, approx. 1870-1875. Horse-drawn sleigh on Silver Street, approx. 1870-1875. Harvesting ice, approx. 1870-1875. Moving with oxen on Silver Street, approx. 1870-1875. F J Arnold Residence (88 Silver Street) late 1800's G F Terry House, 101 Silver Street (presently Blessed Sacrament home), late 1800's. Marguerita Marshall Strong House, Elm Street (to the left of present day Veilleux Funeral Home). Lat Centennial bunting on the southwest corner of Main and Temple Streets in 1902. Centennial Arch, 1902, Post Office Square, looking south. Taken from a postcard of City Hall Charles W. Hussey, Waterville attorney, was the owner of the first automobile in Waterville. Dedicated May 13, 1905, corner of Elm and Appleton Streets. Early steam powered Traction Engine The steamer, "City of Waterville," about 1890. The country's only toll footbridge, about 1900 The Giguere Girls 1921 1913 Charles Pomerleau at the fair ground in Waterville, Maine Charles Pomerleau and son, Ervie Pomerleau. Pomerleau's Market.  Picture date estimated early 1900's. Pomerleau's Market on Ticonic Street in Waterville, Maine. PIcture date est. 1929 Pomerleau's Market on Ticonic Street in Waterville, Maine. Ervie Pomerleau. Pomerleau's Market.  Charles A Pomerleau , unk, Bernard Cote. 1929 Pomerleau's Market. Unknown individual, Bernard Cote & Charles Pomerleau. Charles A. Pomerleau on right . Store was on Water Street in Waterville. Grand Opening Central Fire Station, January 1912 Lombard Plow, date of picture unknown Seagrave 1937
<
>
Charles Pomerleau and son, Ervie Pomerleau. Pomerleau's Market. Picture date estimated early 1900's.