The City of Waterville welcomes the use of its meeting rooms at City Hall for use by community groups when such use will not interfere with the primary functions of the municipal offices. City Hall meeting room use will not be denied to any person or organization because of race, creed or color. Use of the meeting room does not constitute the City’s endorsement of the viewpoints expressed by the participants in the programs.
First priority for use of the meeting rooms is given to municipal meetings or programs. The following groups also may use meeting rooms for cultural, civic, and informal educational purposes:
- Municipal staff, boards and committees
- Area non-profit groups/organizations
- Waterville non-business related local clubs/organizations
- Businesses and for-profit organizations/agencies (for a fee)
Meeting rooms may not be used by outside agencies for gatherings of a purely social nature (e.g. birthdays, parties, etc).
Groups may not charge admission nor solicit or require donations for any meetings held within the City’s meeting rooms. No products or services may be promoted, solicited or sold without prior approval.
For more information: View the Waterville City Hall Meeting Room Use Policy
Rooms available and capacities: City Meeting Spaces and Capacities
- Requests for meeting rooms should be reserved at least one week in advance. Requests will be approved based on room availability. Reservations will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis; however municipal meetings/events take precedence.
- A completed City Hall Meeting Room Use Agreement form must be submitted to the Office of Administration by mail, email, or fax (680-4207).
- All applicants are subject to the terms of the Waterville City Hall Meeting Room Use Policy.
- Reservations are not final until confirmed by the City.
DIRECTIONS TO MEETING ROOMS:
- Directions to City Council Chambers
- Directions to Admin Meeting Room
- Directions to IT Training Room
- Directions to Front Street Conf Room