Director: Heather Rowden
The mission of the Finance Department is to protect the public interest through the proper custody and accounting of public funds, to help facilitate the achievement of the City’s goals and objectives through sound financial management and timely financial reporting and to serve the public, City officials and departmental personnel efficiently and pleasantly as valued customers.
Our responsibilities include:
- Real Estate and Personal Property Tax Collections
- Motor Vehicle Registrations
- Boat, Snowmobile, and ATV Registrations
- Payroll for all City Departments
- Collection of Receivables
- Payment of Bills
- Annual Budget Preparation
- Oversee Budgets of all City Departments
The City of Waterville is requesting proposals for core banking and purchase card services. Read the proposal here. If you have questions, or to request the referenced attachments, please email Heather Rowden at email@example.com.