July 7, 2017: Mayor Isgro announced that he plans to run for reelection in November. View the post here.June 27, 2017: Mayor Isgro released a public Statement Regarding Waterville’s Municipal and School Budget.
- June 7, 2017: Mayor’s Veto of Resolution 95-2017 Status: Veto Overridden by Council on June 20, 2017
- March 24, 2017: Mayor Isgro’s 2017 Budget Message
- July 6, 2016: Mayor’s Veto of City Budget Order No. 121-2016 Status: Reconsidered at 7/19/2016 City Council Meeting and the council voted to override the mayor’s veto of Order 121-2016. On 8/1/16, the Council reconsidered the override and postponed the second reading of the budget order to 8/16/16. On 8/16/16, the Council amended the final numbers to reflect what was discussed at the most recent budget workshop, and it was voted in, as amended.
- July 8, 2015: Mayor’s Veto of City Budget Order No. 77-2015 Status: Reconsideration of the Mayor’s Veto at the 7/21/2015 City Council Meeting passed 6-1 after an additional amendment was made.
- June 17, 2015: Mayor’s Veto of Union Contracts Status: Veto Overridden by Council on July 7, 2015
- January 6, 2015: Mayor’s Inaugural Speech (Video)