Animal Control

The Waterville Police Department employs an Animal Control Officer (ACO) to handle designated animal problems in the City of Waterville. To contact the ACO, call the Waterville Communications Center at (207)680-4700 and describe the nature of the problem. The dispatcher will ask your name, telephone number, and address and then page the ACO on your behalf. The ACO will then contact you directly and make arrangements with you regarding the issue. The Communications Center also answers for the ACO in Winslow, Oakland, and Clinton.