The Waterville Police Department offers premise checks for vacant residences upon request. If you are planning on leaving your residence for an extended period of time (vacation, etc.), you may request a premise check. Premise Check Forms can be picked up at the Police Department or you may download the form HERE, completed and returned to the police department. The form asks for the dates of vacancy as well as general information to assist the patrol officers in their duties.